10th Poomsae International Referee Seminar
6th Poomsae International Referee Refresher Course
This is to notify you that the WTF has decided to hold the 10th Poomsae International Referee Seminar and 6th Poomsae International Referee Refresher Course in Astana, Kazakhstan.
The details of the seminars and refresher course are as follows:
1. Dates and place
- 10th Poomsae IR Seminar: Astana, Kazakhstan / May 14-18, 2010
- 6th Poomsae IR Refresher Course: Astana, Kazakhstan / May 14-18, 2010
Name of Venue: Duman Hotel Astana
Address of Venue: Korgalzhyn Ave., 2A, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan
Tel: 7 717 279 1500
Name of Hotel: Duman Hotel Astana (★★★★★)
Address of Hotel: Korgalzhyn Ave., 2A, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan
Tel: 7 717 279 1500
Please see flight schedule & hotel reservation form in attachment for details.
* Organizing Committee:
Taekwondo Federation of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Address: 258 B Gagarin str., Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
Telephone: 7 727 270 3740,
Fax: 7 727 249 6469
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile phone: 7 701 770 9321
2. Qualification of participation
- Poomsae International Referee Seminar (IRS)
a. 25 years old or older (Ex. 2010-1985= 25 years old)
b. Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
c. Recommended by the president of member national association of WTF to which the
- Poomsae International Referee Refresher Course (IRRC)
a. Holder of WTF Poomsae International Referee Certificate
3. Attendance fee
- Poomsae IRS: USD300 (three hundred U.S. dollars)
- Poomsae IRRC: USD100 (one hundred U.S. dollars)
4. Method of Payment
- Attendance fee must be paid through WTF On-line Banking System as follows:
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
For payment in Korean, http://wtfkorea.cocoeye.co.kr
The procedures for registering your accounts are explained clearly in English and Korean. All participants are kindly requested to register your own accounts by yourselves.
- Completed application form should be sent to WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
E-mail: email@example.com / Fax: 82 2 553 4728
- Completed flight schedule form/hotel reservation form should be sent to Organizing Committee by e-mail or fax to the followings:
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: 7 727 249 6469
- Deadline for application
10th Poomsae IRS & 6th Poomsae IRRC: April 25, 2010.
☞ If the WTF receives more than 100 applicants, the WTF might close application deadline earlier than April 25, 2010 due to the capacity of the venue.
6. Things to prepare
- Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform and sports shoes, photo (1 passport size)
- Participant who needs visa to enter Kazakhstan must send copy of passport to organizing committee either by fax or e-mail. (email@example.com / Fax: 7 727 249 6469)
*Application form of the 10th Poomsae IRS and Flight Schedule / Hotel Reservation
*Application form of the 6th Poomsae IRRC and Flight Schedule / Hotel Reservation