16th International Poomsae Referee Seminar
13th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course
This is to notify you that the WTF has decided to hold the 16th International Poomsae Referee Seminar and 13th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The details of the seminars and refresher course are as follows:
1. Promoted by: WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION (WTF)
Address: 4th Floor, Joyang Building, 113, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-090
2. Organized by: Taekwondo Malaysia.
Address: Ground floor, Gymnasium 1, MSN Sports Complex, Bukit Jalil
57700, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact person of OC: Mr. C.K.Karan (mobile : +6 012 2738742)
- 16th Poomsae IR Seminar: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / May 14-18, 2012
- 13th Poomsae IR Refresher Course: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / May 14-18, 2012
Name of Venue : Olympic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Name of Hotel :Olympic Hotel
- Address : Jalan Hang Jebat, 50150, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Single Room : 120 USD, per room per day, including Full board, coffee, tea and T-shirt
- Double Room : 200 USD, per room per day, including Full board, coffee, tea and T-shirt
The Transportation from the airport to official hotel in Kuala Lumpur as well as return trip will be provided by OC for the official hotel guest only.
6. Qualification of participation
- International Poomsae Referee Seminar (IRS)
a. 25 years old or older
(Applicants who were born on December 31, 1987 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2012-1987=25)
b. Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
c. Recommended by the president of member national association of WTF to which the applicant belongs.
- International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course (IRRC)
a. Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
- Poomsae IRS: USD300 (three hundred U.S. dollars)
- Poomsae IRRC: USD100 (one hundred U.S. dollars)
- Attendance fee must be paid through WTF On-line Banking System as follows:
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
For payment in Korean, http://wtfkorea.cocoeye.co.kr
The procedures for registering your accounts are explained clearly in English and Korean. All participants are kindly requested to register your own accounts by yourselves.
- Completed application form should be sent to WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
- Completed flight schedule form/hotel reservation form must be sent to Organizer via e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact person : Mr. C.K.Karan (Mobile : +6 012 2738742)
- Deadline for application
16th Poomsae IRS & 13th Poomsae IRRC: April 30, 2012
☞ If the WTF receives more than 100 applicants, the WTF might close application deadline earlier than April 30, 2012 due to the capacity of the venue.
- Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform and sports shoes, photo (1 passport size)
- Participant who needs invitation letter to apply for Malaysian Visa sends following information to Organizer by e-mail to email@example.com.
(Contact person : Mr. C.K.Karan / mobile : +6 012 2738742)