70th Kyorugi International Referee Seminar
84th Kyorugi International Referee Refresher Course
This is to notify you that the WTF has decided to hold the 70th Kyorugi International Referee Seminar and 84th Kyorugi International Referee Refresher Course in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The details of the seminars and refresher course are as follows:
1. Promoted by: WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION (WTF)
Address: 4th Floor, Joyang Building, 113, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-090
2. Organized by: Taekwondo Malaysia
Address: Ground floor, Gymnasium 1, MSN Sports Complex, Bukit Jalil
57700, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact person of OC: Mr. C.K.Karan (mobile : +6 012 2738742)
- 70th Kyorugi IR Seminar: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / May 20-23, 2012
- 84th Kyorugi IR Refresher Course: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / May 21-23, 2012
Name of Venue : Olympic Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Name of Hotel :Olympic Hotel
- Address : Jalan Hang Jebat, 50150, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Single Room : 120 USD, per room per day, including Full board, coffee, tea and T-shirt
- Double Room : 200 USD, per room per day, including Full board, coffee, tea and T-shirt
OC will provide local transportation for airport ⇔ Hotel ⇔ Venue for all participants of the Seminar and/or Refresher Course who stay at Official Hotels.
6. Qualification of participation
- International Referee Seminar (IRS)
(Applicants who were born on December 31, 1987 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2012-1987=25)
b. Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher, however, 2nd & 3rd Dan holder from the newly affiliated national association or the national association undergoing taekwondo development.
Newly affiliated National Association or
National Association undergoing Taekwondo development means:
- Member national associations that are provisional members of the WTF
- Member national associations the period of whose membership in the WTF do not exceed two years since its recognition as a full member
- Member national associations that are included in the list of `Least Developed Countries’ designated by the United Nations
- Member national associations with the total number of 3rd class and P class International Kyorugi referees not exceeding ten (10) irrespective of the number of International Kyorugi referees of 2nd class and higher.
c. Holder of national referee certificate in case the pertinent nation to which the applicant belongs conducts national referee certification system.
d. The one who has good command of oral & written English language
e. Recommended by the president of member national association of WTF to which the applicant belongs.
f. Maximum participation quota per each country is five (5)
(Host country’s maximum quota is fifteen (15)
- International Referee Refresher Course (IRRC)
a. Holder of WTF International Kyorugi Referee
b. One who paid IR dues up to year 2011
- Kyorugi IRS: USD300 (three hundred U.S. dollars)
- Kyorugi IRRC: USD100 (one hundred U.S. dollars)
- Attendance fee must be paid through WTF On-line Banking System as follows:
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
The procedures for registering your accounts are explained clearly in English. All participants are kindly requested to register your own accounts by yourselves.
- Completed application form should be sent to WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
- Completed flight schedule form/hotel reservation form must be sent to Organizer via e-mail.
- Deadline for application
70th Kyorugi IRS & 84th Kyorugi IRRC: April 30, 2012
☞ If the WTF receives more than 100 applicants, the WTF might close application deadline earlier than April 30, 2012 due to the capacity of the venue
- Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform and sports shoes, photo (1 passport size)
- Participant who needs invitation letter to apply for Malaysian Visa sends following information to Organizer by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Contact person : Mr. C.K.Karan / mobile : +6 012 2738742)
a. Visa Information Form (Attachment)