|This is to notify you that the WTF has decided to hold the 18th International Poomsae Referee Seminar and 15th International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course in Medellin, Colombia.
The details of the seminars and refresher course are as follows:
1. Promoted by: WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION (WTF)
Address: 4th Floor, Joyang Building, 113, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-090
2. Organized by: Federacion Colombiana de Taekwondo
Address: Calle 27A #25-18, Santafe de Bogota, Colombia
Contact person of OC: Mr. Jorge Vidal (Mobile: +57 318 750 0858)
- 18th IRRS: Medellin, Colombia / June 28-July 2, 2012
- 15th IRRC: Medellin, Colombia / June 28-July 2, 2012
Name of Venue: San Buenaventura University
Address: Street 45 # 61 40, Bello
Name of Official Hotel: TRYP Hotel
Address: Street 50 # 70 124 - Medellin, Colombia
- Double Room: 90 USD, per room per day, including breakfast, taxes and free wifi connection
- Single Room: 110 USD, per room per day, including breakfast, taxes and free wifi connection
The transportation from airport to official hotel as well as return trip will be provided by OC for the official hotel guest only.
5. Qualification of participation
- International Poomsae Referee Seminar (IRS)
a. 25 years old or older
(Applicants who were born on December 31, 1987 or earlier are eligible, ex) 2012-1987=25)
b. Holder of Kukkiwon 4th Dan or higher
c. Recommended by the president of member national association of WTF to which the
- International Poomsae Referee Refresher Course (IRRC)
a. Holder of WTF International Poomsae Referee Certificate
- Poomsae IRS: USD300 (three hundred U.S. dollars)
- Poomsae IRRC: USD100 (one hundred U.S. dollars)
- Attendance fee must be paid through WTF On-line Banking System as follows:
Please click on the appropriate language to initiate the payment process.
For payment in English, http://wtf.cocoeye.co.kr
For payment in Korean, http://wtfkorea.cocoeye.co.kr
The procedures for registering your accounts are explained clearly in English and Korean. All participants are kindly requested to register your own accounts by yourselves.
- Completed application form should be sent to WTF by e-mail or fax to the following:
- Completed flight schedule form/hotel reservation form must be sent to Organizer via e-mail.
☞ Please see separate flight schedule & hotel reservation form in attachment.
- Deadline for application
18h Poomsae IRS & 15h Poomsae IRRC: June 15, 2012
☞ If the WTF receives more than 100 applicants, the WTF might close application deadline earlier than June 15, 2012 due to the capacity of the venue.
- Writing utensils, Taekwondo uniform and sports shoes, photo (1 passport size)
- Participant who needs invitation letter to apply for Colombia Visa sends following information to Organizer by e-mail to email@example.com
a. Invitation letter requested form for visa
* Invitation letter requested form for visa
World Taekwondo Federation
Phone: 82 2 566 2505 (Ex.219)