The Asian Taekwondo Union
1E-3, Tancheon main stadium, 486, Yatap-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnamsi,
Gyeonggido, Korea, 463-839
Tel: 82 31 708 9994 Fax: 82 31 709 9994
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.asiantaekwondounion.org
In conformity with the Rules and Regulations of the Asian Taekwondo union, we hereby apply for membership to the Asian Taekwondo union, and are pleased to furnish the following information (Please type or handwrite in all capitals)
1. Name of Organization:
2. Mailing address:
3. Date of Establishment:
- Secretary General:
* Please attach a separate list of all Board members.
5. Capacity of the Federation / Association:
(A) Number of Dojangs (Club):
(B) Number of Practitioners:
(C) Black Belt Holders:
- Dan grade: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
- Total No. of persons: ( )
(D) Name & Dan Grade of Master instructors (4th Dan or higher Black belters only):
Name Dan grade Certificate No.
(E) Registration with the NOC: Official letter of confirmation must be attached separately.
6. Admittance fee of US$200, in accordance with Article 6 of the ATU Rules and Regulations (annual dues of US$200 shall be paid beginning in the next year after full membership is obtained by the approval of the General Assembly which takes place every two years).
- Method of payment: (please tick.)
( ) Bank Check enclosed with this application or
( ) Paid by wire transfer to ATU bank account No. (In this case, please enclose a copy of the certificate of remittance)
Requirements for membership affiliation to the A.T.U.
1. Application form set by the A.T.U.
2. Constitution of the organization
3. Letter of approval Form the NOC having recognized by IOC on the organization as the sole national Taekwondo-governing body representing the country
4. List of board members
5. Admission fee of US$200 payable in bank check or remittance to ATU bank account No. In case of wire transfer, please be sure to advise the ATU Secretariat of the remittance by sending a copy of payment.
* If all of these requirements are implemented, the organization shall be admitted to the ATU as a provisional member with no voting right, subject to approval as full member at the General Assembly with recommendation of the Executive Council of the ATU. For your information, the next General Assembly is scheduled to be held right before the 16th Asia Taekwondo Championships to be held in.